> Sensory Spaces: Academic–SME Fellowship Collaboration
StoryFutures AHRC Creative Cluster
Sensory Spaces is a fellowship collaboration for the StoryFutures AHRC Creative Cluster, part of UCA’s (University for the Creative Arts) participation in the larger consortium.
May 2020- October 2020
- Ivan Isakov – Innovator / Fellow
- Dr Birgitta Hosea – Academic Collaborator
- Dr. Camille Baker – Academic Collaborator
Sensory Spaces fellowship collaboration for the StoryFutures AHRC Creative Cluster, is part of UCA’s participation in the larger consortium. I am participating as an academic fellow on the Future of Storytelling scheme, alongside UCA colleague Dr Birgitta Hosea, in collaboration with CTO and co-founder of Valkyrie Industries, Dr Ivan Isakov.
The project involves research on haptic and sensory experience and the further development of a toolkit for sculpting in virtual reality using haptic gloves by the team.
- Royal Holloway University
- UCA / University For The Creative Arts
- Valkyrie Industries
> Budget / Funding
- £5,000 via the StoryFutures project, lead by Royal Holloway University.
> Outcomes / Impact
A haptic VR sculpting tool that enables non-experts accessible entry into 3D modelling and 3D animation creation.